Sunday, May 8, 2016

Nekter Juice Bar in Orange


Marissa Harris

     Nekter Juice Bar is located in Orange on Chapman. It recently opened a few             months ago, and today was my first time visiting. I’ve been to other Nekter      locations and they are all different. This one in particular I didn’t find too      impressive.  The floors were a shiny light hardwood, with similar colored      tables scattered across the inside for customers. The walls were a plain, light      grey color and some inspirational 

     quotes were hung all across one wall of the      store. The register itself was probably the most unique, a shiny black           hardwood surface with the same colored wood trim that was on the floors. The      lighting inside was pretty good, mostly all natural light from the big windows,      but the track lighting on the ceiling seemed useless and I think they could’ve      made it look better and trendier as well. Personally, I think they should’ve used      a bright, bold color for paint on the interior walls, to make it seem more alive      and fun. The floors could also be more interesting, and maybe they could have      added some inspirational quotes on the floors too instead of only on one wall.      Over all, I think the place is nice, but I expected it too be a little more fun and      lively.
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the wood coloring :D

Unknown said...

I would have to agree with the choice of color, bright and bold would make the place look more lively. I, too am not a fan of the track lighting used in the space. The placement of it next to the light panels look a bit awkward. I do like the wood flooring and the staggered artwork on the walls.

Paulina Nguyen said...

This space could use a little character. There isn't really anything interesting going on and it needs a focal point. Overall it works as a functional space. The wood floors are very pretty though. I love the color of them.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I agree. i feel like this space could have been more lively with so many elements to work with. There are different ways in which they could have expressed such place.

Anh Ta said...

Black wood and oak always make a great combination. Nice space!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger